Monday, January 5, 2009

anne's seventh and last question

It is a week away to finish this progrom at knue. When I came here first, I got two clear goals. One was to improve my English and the other was to improve my tennis skill. I really tried my best to tennis without skipping almost a lesson if the weather permitted. So I learned a lot about tennis and I am a littel satisfied with it. But when it comes to tennis, even though I did my best, I am not happy. Just five months seems not enough. In any way, tennis and a lot of helpful ideas about teaching English is what I got here after 5 month. And one more thing is the good relationship with my marvelous classmates and roomamte April. So I want to ask you this;

Seventh question :
What did you get from this knue program 5 month later?

5 comments:

gwangjalee said...

Hi Anne, I always think that this program is a precious gift to me. I loved every single minutes here in Knue learning english, making PPT and playing tennis. Also Another good things were that I could visit cheongju area and meet many teachers and instrucrots from different cities. Even though it was not easy to catch up the class, I feel happier.

Janice said...

I get to know good instructors and a good roommate and YOU-all of our class mates. And I could check my weak points in English-too many things. Every moment was a gift for me.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Actually, this question is almost same as mine.
it was precious time for me to endure somthing that i wanted to avoid. Thanks this program, i am living now.

Nicole said...

Hi Anne,
Good question! I hope that you at least got some good excerise while practicing tennis even if you don't feel like your playing is the best. Maybe you can play in the warm Arizona weather.

Rachael said...

A lot of information and passion from energetic teachers like you!^^

Thank you very much for taking care of me during this program.
I was so happy to be with you in the same class.
I wish all the best for you this year. Also I will pray for your family. Thanks again.