Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to My World !!!

This is an exuberant anne's world!!!
I am happy to have this blog, and at last I became a real netizen.
I wish we can share a lot of things through the blog.

This is my first question:
"As soon as you arrive at Arizona state university, what would you want to do first?"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would rather have a lot of rest to get over the long jet lag. One day is not enough. Maybe it will take a week or so..

Anonymous said...

Hi~! exuberant Anne~ Nice to see you here. The fist thing I'd like to do is to take some hot shower and and have some delicous food that I had never before.

gwangjalee said...

Hi, my sister Anne,
Sometimes I think of you as my sister. Then my mind is filled with joy and happiness. You are my sunshine, as you said in our skit.
Well, I can't wait the day in Arizona. Why don't we try mexican food there on the first day? Does it sound nice?

Rachael said...

Good morning, exuberant Anne!
I need to practice to pronouce the word 'exuberant'!
I think this word is perfect to describe you.
You are definitely the queen of vocabulary to me.^^

I also love to take a hot shower as Ally said, then I would love to go out to try mexcian food with Carol and you, exuberant Anne.^^

REI said...

Hello.
The first thing I would do is to count the number of our classmates.

Whenever I arrive at some place to stay, I usually check places for exerciseing and eating.

Nicole said...

Hi Anne,
Your blog looks great and this is a fantastic question. I suggest that you all eat some yogurt when you get to Arizona because it has friendly bacteria to help your body get used to the local food and water.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Hi Anne

I'll check my room or house
and then relax ^^

Janice said...

Hi~^^
It's already Thursday...
Monday and Tuesday are really slow.
But from Wednesday time flys so fast. Ah~~~~ only around 1 week is left until finish portfolio..ㅠㅠ

Anyway~
"As soon as you arrive at Arizona state university, what would you want to do first?"

K..K... Maybe I want to take a picture of ours to remember the moment forever~

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Hello. Thanks for your complement about my blog.
The first thing I would like to do will be to check the possibility of wireless internet at the dorm and the golf countryclub in the near of there.