Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anne's third question

Classmates,

Did you spend an exuberant weekend?
My weekend was not so good, not so bad, but I slept a lot.
I feel recharged to go for it again.

My third question : What do you usually do when you have some problems in relationship with : spouse, friends, ,parents, kids...?

6 comments:

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Hi~ exuberant Anne...
It's awesome for me to be the first respondent of your blog.

When I have some problems with my family, I try to talk with them while dringking.

Anonymous said...

At first, we need some time and then we have some talks about it, sometimes we argue. But I think we come up with answers, always.

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi~ Anne~
I'm Anna.
When I have a trouble with my parents after quarreling, I usually talk with my friends. Because they have similar experiences, they can give good tips to reconcile with my parents. Usually I feel sorry for my parents, so I buy something to eat like cake or some cookies to show that I love my parents. ^^;;

REI said...

I usually go to a mountain to fotget and remove a bad memory and meet the person again.

At that time, I am not whho I was.

I try to love that person.
In my house, I have been a bad guy for my wife, my parents and my daughter. I ask them to forgive me...

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

"Time " can relieve and cure many things. I just let it be.
And then later I can talk with them. Most important thing is your mind. If your mind change, everything will change.

gwangjalee said...

Hi Anne,
Life is full of ups and downs.
As you see from this saying, it is natural that we get angry and have some trouble in our days. Be yourself and try to listen to your family member more.