How did you spend your weekend?
This week, I am expecting I will be really hectic with a lot of assignment.
But if only I survive this week, next week will be fantastic.
Let's cheer up, everybody!!!
My second question :
What is your feeling and thought this week
when you leave your home to KNUE?
8th Question : Do you want to stay longer at KNUE?
17 years ago
7 comments:
I am looing forward to going home to see my family. Since we are separated each other. I feel guilty not to study hard.
Hi, Anne,
Sorry to answer back late.
This week is last week of November.
If I can, I want to hold time not to fly. Have a wonderful weekend.
I think I'll be happy when i leave dorm, because new month'll start soon.
Nobody knows what'll happen, so i'm looking forward to having good experience.
I really want to stay in my dorm room. Right after arriving at my house, I should do many things. I'm not free from them. I need the time to take a nap.
HI Anne,
I'm so happy when the weekends come because I can sleep in late. I'm a late riser.
I hope you can survive this week and all your hard homework.
Last weekend, I was very sorry for my mother. She is recently depressed. I want to really help her and make her happy, but there are some parts I can't fill in. And also I don't have enough energy and time. It makes me so guilty. And when I visit my mother, I don't know the reason but I feel some sorry for my husband. But anyway I spent very short time with my mom.
My answer is a bit late..
But..Today..
When I came back to KNUE.
I was happy and sad..
Happy for going to Seoul with Yumi and Janice on Thursday..
Sad for making a book..ㅠ.ㅠ
Ha ha~!!!
Post a Comment